Driver Canon MP160 Download

Advertisement

Driver Canon MP160 Download


Canon MP160



Driver Canon MP160 Download - Canon estimates a standard 308 sheet / tank and 120 4x6 color is. I've printed 9 photos. If I understand the MP-160 service manual, standard black cartridge ink containing 43 gm. Printer periodically cleans itself and using 0.1 grams of ink when it happens. My reading of the services say that the printer I have cleaned themselves 10-13 times and if the MP 160 uses the same amount of ink to clean itself, which means that 3% of the ink I have gone into cleaning.

Ink management system would also explain why the color ink level I suddenly went from 40% to "low" even when I do not just print in color. I may be close to "low," the printer to clean itself and because there are only 4 levels of warning, ink levels appear to drop suddenly without reason.

Canon has made it difficult to refill their cartridges or use a 3rd party cartridges for ink monitoring system is disabled unless you are using the new Canon cartridges. So, if you use refilled cartridges or third party, you will not know how much ink is left.

Very telling: MP-150 product life is, per the service manual, is 6000 pages (about half black, half color) or 3 years of use, whichever comes first. That is, the Canon MP-150 ** expects to fail in 3 years or less. This does not bode well for my MP-160.

I do not spend a lot on the printer. In fact, I would pay more for a few sets of ink cartridges than I paid for the printer. It seems to me that to build low-end printer with very limited product life and to make it difficult to use generic ink, Canon encourages us to fill landfills with their printers.

Canon MP160 Driver Download ((Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
Advertisement


Recommended Posts :